Nazarbayev University Graduate School of Business held Career Week-3 – the third in a series of events organized with the intention of connecting leading national and international companies to represent a wide variety of industries and functions, as well as to share insights and information regarding employment opportunities and foster professional growth of Full-Time MBA Students. The Career Week-3 was held from Wednesday, August 31 to Saturday, September 3.
Career Week-3 covered an exciting series of trainings, workshops, interviews. In order to widen networking opportunities and heighten awareness Coffee-chats and Job Fair were designed. Full-Time MBA Students had a chance to interact with the companies’ representatives and had discovered a variety of career fields and job opportunities.
Here’s what the MBA Candidates of Graduates School of Business experienced during the Career Week-3:
- Became engaged with international and national industry executives and experts;
- Got insider trainings on how to start the career in international company and succeed;
- Learned about the job opportunities in Consulting, Oil&Gas, High-Tech, Finance and other industries;
- Participated in the series of interviews;
- Acquired valuable job search strategies;
- Widened the network with the business executives and people with similar interests.
Nazarbayev University Graduate School of Business Career Week-3 gave an opportunity to strengthen the GSB brand among the leading national and international companies.
Career Week-3 was supported by more than 30 organizations, whose active involvement is much appreciated: