Nazarbayev University Graduate School of Business in partnership with General Electric conducts the three-day training “BUILDING ESSENTIAL LEADERSHIP SKILLS”
Building Essential Leadership Skills (BELS) is an in-depth learning experience designed to help develop the core skills needed to demonstrate effective leadership. Through BELS, you will develop knowledge and skills required to effectively lead; focus on leading & developing self & others. Within three days you will be able to understand your own leader development areas, learn how to manage people and organizations, master the skills of conflict management and how to build confidence and performance in the team.
• Team leaders, project leaders, as well as professionals who will lead people in the near future;
• People who need to get knowledge/refresh their knowledge and sharpen their skills in leadership and communications;
• Entrepreneurs who want to learn how to motivate their teams and themselves.
What do you get from the course:
• Developing of leadership, communication and people management skills;
• Mastering the methods of building an effective team;
• Obtaining the skills of an effective goal setting, self and team management, conflict management, and enhancing the activity of the team.
To read more about the program, please follow the link.