Nazarbayev University Graduate School of Business in partnership with General Electric conducts the three-day training “BUILDING ESSENTIAL LEADERSHIP SKILLS”
Building Essential Leadership Skills (BELS) is an in-depth learning experience designed to help develop the core skills needed to demonstrate effective leadership. Through BELS, you will develop knowledge and skills required to effectively lead; focus on leading & developing self & others. Within three days you will be able to understand your own leader development areas, learn how to manage people and organizations, master the skills of conflict management and how to build confidence and performance in the team.
BELS Business Objectives:
Lead Self: Explore the roles of a team leader and effective transition to team leadership from an individual contributor role. Use self-awareness to improve your leadership capabilities. Use effective communication techniques for positive team impact. Develop your network.
Lead others: Create and maintain a trusting and high-performing team environment. Manage conflict & team dysfunction.
Define leadership: Understand the expectations of leaders, and develop a personal definition shaped by the GE Beliefs and FastWorks principles. Harness the power of diversity in your teams. Develop your Leadership Presence & Impact.
Develop others: Engender commitment & accountability in your teams through SMART goals, effective delegation and empowerment. Enhance the success of your team with feedback & recognition.
• Team leaders, project leaders, as well as professionals who will lead people in the near future;
• People who need to get knowledge/refresh their knowledge and sharpen their skills in leadership and communications;
• Entrepreneurs who want to learn how to motivate their teams and themselves.
What do you get from the course:
• Developing of leadership, communication and people management skills;
• Mastering the methods of building an effective team;
• Obtaining the skills of an effective goal setting, self and team management, conflict management, and enhancing the activity of the team.
Venue: Astana, 53 Kabanbay Batyr, Nazarbayev University, Graduate School of Business Building
Dates: October 4-6, 2016. Registration closes two weeks before the start of the course.
The price for this four day program is: 235 000 KZT
The program includes all course materials as well as meals and coffee.
Xeniya Axt, +7 (7172) 70 91 83, email@example.com
Yerken Turganbayev, +7 (7172) 70 91 81, firstname.lastname@example.org