NUGSB offers on-campus recruiting opportunities to benefit both employers and students/alumni:
The NUGSB students CV book is available for your reference upon request.
Contact us at email@example.com
Meet with students face to face! Select a day to interview, post jobs, and review collected resumes. Students will sign-up for an available interview slot and meet you personally.
Convey how wonderful your company is and talk about your jobs or internships! Come to NUGSB. Meet with students and promote your services and employment opportunities. In addition, you can connect with career services staff, request meetings with NUGSB faculty and management, or present to student clubs and alumni association. Make your request today!
Become a Mock Interview Volunteer
Volunteer interviewers provide valuable feedback to students about interview techniques and delivery.
Job and Internship Postings
Identify talent early while providing students the opportunity to explore career paths.
Build awareness of your company and your internship/job opportunities to current students as well as recent alumni
If you are ready to start recruiting our graduates please to participate in Career week this fall:
Career Week III
Sept. 17-21 for our full time MBAs and Master of Science in Finance students graduating in November 2018
Career Week 1
Nov.16-21 for full time MBAs and Master of Science in Finance students graduating in November 2019
To expand the pool of talent to meet recruitment goals, employers can engage Career Services at NUGSB and access qualified MBS students nearing completion of their studies and our alumni.
Dedicated professionals at Career Services will assist you in offering connections to a variety of MBA students and alumni for entry-level and experienced positions through:
- Taking part in our tri annual Career Weeks
- Posting internships and career positions in the Nazarbayev University Career Services portal
- Receiving CVs/resumes from qualified students/alumni in response to posted positions
- Accessing the MBA CV Book to review students nearing completion of the program
- Scheduling a recruiting visit to interview accomplished students/alumni on campus or having an option to interview at your company’s offices. (Skype interviews are also available)
- Building your company visibility through information sessions with students, class presentations and participation in mock interviews and panel discussions
Join the list of satisfied employers who have already worked with us to source qualified graduates through the utilization of NUGSB’s Career Services. Please contact NUGSB’s Career Services Senior Manager to indicate the activities in which you are interested and check out our campus facilities for your use. A Career Services team member will follow up with you after receiving your request.
We look forward to exploring how we may assist you in meeting your hiring needs for the future.