To expand the pool of talent to meet recruitment goals, employers can engage Career Services at NUGSB and access qualified MBS students nearing completion of their studies and our alumni.
Dedicated professionals at Career Services will assist you in offering connections to a variety of MBA students and alumni for entry-level and experienced positions through:
- Taking part in our tri annual Career Weeks
- Posting internships and career positions in the Nazarbayev University Career Services portal
- Receiving CVs/resumes from qualified students/alumni in response to posted positions
- Accessing the MBA CV Book to review students nearing completion of the program
- Scheduling a recruiting visit to interview accomplished students/alumni on campus or having an option to interview at your company’s offices. (Skype interviews are also available)
- Building your company visibility through information sessions with students, class presentations and participation in mock interviews and panel discussions
Join the list of satisfied employers who have already worked with us to source qualified graduates through the utilization of NUGSB’s Career Services. Please contact NUGSB’s Career Services Senior Manager to indicate the activities in which you are interested and check out our campus facilities for your use. A Career Services team member will follow up with you after receiving your request.
We look forward to exploring how we may assist you in meeting your hiring needs for the future.