Almasadam Satkaliev, NUGSB alumni, being appointed as Chair of the Board of Samruk Kazyna Sovereign Wealth Fund
The Graduate School of Business at Nazarbayev University congratulates EMBA graduate (2014) Almasadam Satkaliev for being appointed as Chair of the Board of Samruk Kazyna Sovereign Wealth Fund.
Samruk-Kazyna JSC’s assets are estimated around $70 billion and the company has been included in the United Nations top-20 list of advanced global funds ensuring sustainable development.
Before being appointed Chair of The Board of Samruk-Kazyna, Mr. Satkaliev was Chairman of the Board of "Samruk-Energy” and served as Asset Management Managing Director of JSC Samruk-Kazyna.
• Samruk Kazyna Sovereign Wealth Fund Appoints New Chair to the Board, Astana Times, 31 March 2021. (LINK to article
• Kazakhstan’s Sovereign Fund Changes Boss, The Diplomat, 31 March 2021. (LINK to article
• Samruk-Kazyna Promotes Head of Asset Management to Chair Role, Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute, 31 March 2021. (LINK to article
• Executive MBA Testimonials, Almasadam Satkaliev, GSB Website (Link to Testimonial
• Duke University, Fuqua Graduate School of Business, 31 March 2021. (LINK to tweet