|PhD, ESSEC Business School, Париж, Франция|
- Список публикаций
Dr. Anatoli Colicev joined the Graduate School of Business at Nazarbayev University as Assistant Professor of Marketing on 5th August, 2016. He received his Ph.D. in Decision Sciences from the ESSEC Business School (2016) and also holds Masters Degrees in Advanced Business Research (ESSEC Business School, 2014) and Economic Sciences (University of Cagliari, 2012) and an undergraduate degree in Economics (University of Cagliari, 2010).
Anatoli’s research interests lie in the area of marketing-finance interface, social media marketing, big data analytics and supply chain management. His PhD dissertation entitled «Valuing Social media» investigated the benefit of social media for brands. He taught courses on Statistics, General Mathematics and Quantitative Methods at BSc, PhD and MBA level. He published in international refereed journals (including International Journal of Production Economics, Service Science). Anatoli has been a visiting scholar at Ozyegin University, Turkey, ESSEC Singapore, and Aalto University School of Business.
Prior to academia, Anatoli has been a co-owner and creator of family business in the touristic sector. Anatoli also worked on banking litigation cases. Anatoli has an interesting international background and speaks fluently 4 languages (Russian, Romanian, Italian and English).
- Colicev, Anatoli, Ashwin Malshe, Koen Pauwels, Peter O’Connor “Improving Consumer Mind-Set Metrics and Shareholder Value through Social Media: The Different Roles of Owned and Earned”,Journal of Marketing, Forthcoming
- Platanou, Kalliopi, Kristiina Mäkelä, Anton Beletskiy,Anatoli Colicev“Using Online Data and Network Text Analysis in HRM Research”, Journal of Organizational Effectiveness: People and Performance, Forthcoming
- Colicev, Anatoli,Pietro De Giovanni, Vincenzo Esposito Vinzi “An Empirical Investigation of the Antecedents of Partnering Capability” International Journal of Production Economics, August 2016, Vol 178, p 144-153
- Colicev, Anatoli, Peter O’Connor, Vincenzo Esposito Vinzi “Is Investing in Social Media Really Worth It? How Brand Actions and User Actions on Social Media Influence Brand Value” Service Science, June 2016, Vol. 8, Issue 2, p 152-168
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing-Finance Interface
- Big Data Analytics
- Quantitative Modelling (Analytical and Empirical)
- Probability and Statistics
- Quantitative Tools for Managers
- Big Data Analytics
- Math Orientation
Nazarbayev University Graduate School of Business
Office No. 6.049
Office: +7 (7172) 70 91 73
Если вы хотите пригласить наших преподавателей для участия в мероприятиях, конференциях, семинарах или на другие события, пожалуйста, свяжитесь сначала с отделом маркетинга и PR Высшей школы бизнеса Назарбаев Университета: firstname.lastname@example.org