We invite you to our first info-session this year, to be held on January 22, 2020 at 18.30, where one of our top professors, Chet Boruсki will conduct a free seminar on the topic “Lead Yourself or Follow — How to Build Your Career”. You will be able to evaluate yourself and your skills and start building your career as you want it.
In addition, if you are preparing for the GMAT, GRE or ALEKS tests we have prepared a useful session with our MBA and MSF students. They will share their insight on how to quickly & efficiently prepare for the exam, get a high result and receive an offer for your graduate studies.
Session №1, 18.30-19.00 — Chet Boruсki – “Lead or Follow – How to Build Your Career?”
The professor will moderate the session, where you can:
– Test your knowledge and measure your competencies;
– Take part in the Mirror Test and get an insight about your skills and whether you can easily break out of your comfort zone.
– Based on these practices, you will understand which master’s degree is more suitable for you.
Session №2, 19.00-19.40 — MBA and MSF students – “Preparation for the GRE / GMAT / ALEKS math test and successful admission to the GSB”.
Students will share tips:
- On preparation for the GRE / GMAT / ALEKS tests;
- How to increase the score for each section; they will be able to share about their learning experience in the master’s programs.
If you are interested in joining our programs, you can get:
- Recommendations from members of the Admissions Committee on the collection of documents for admission to master’s programs;
- Expert advice on the evaluation criteria of your application and learn how to get a positive response from the Admissions Committee.
Date & time: 22 January 2020, 18:30-20.00
Venue: Block C3, Room 3.016, Nazarbayev University Graduate School of Business, 53 Kabanbay Batyr, Nur-Sultan.
We will be glad to see you at our session!