We are very pleased to invite you to the Kazakhstan Society of Investment Professionals Charter Awards Ceremony where we will congratulate those who have been awarded the CFA Charter in the past 24 months. We are also delighted to confirm that Mr. George Spentzos, CFA, a Member of the Board of Governors of CFA Institute will be our guest speaker at the event and will be joining us in congratulating our newest CFA charterholders in Kazakhstan.
Date: 6th December, 7-9 pm
Venue: Nazarbayev University Graduate School of Business, block C3 (42), Auditory 1022, Kabanbay batyr ave., 53.
We will start with an introductory lecture given by Mr. George Spentzos.
- Introduction to the CFA Institute
- CFA Institute strategy globally and in the EMEA region
- How the CFA Institute works with the investment profession
- The formation of a CFA member society in Kazakhstan
- Educational projects that are run by Kazakhstan Society of Investment Professionals – a precursory society for CFA Society Kazakhstan
Yergali Kalibekov, CFA, CAIA (President at Kazakhstan Society of Investment Professionals) will speak about CFA Institute Research Challenge competitions and opportunities for industry investment professionals to work with students towards the mission of “Giving back to the industry” in preparing the next generation of investment professionals.