Nazarbayev University Graduate School of Business announces extension of the deadline for applications for Executive Master of Business Administration program.
Early deadline – April 01, 2020 (23:59 Nur-Sultan time inclusive)
Regular deadline – May 12, 2020 (23:59 Nur-Sultan time inclusive)
Late deadline – June 01, 2020 (23:59 Nur-Sultan time inclusive)
There is a registration fee waiver for candidates applying until 01 April 2020.
Please note that before the submission your application should be complete including all supporting documents.
There will be no extension for submission of supporting documents after deadlines. Incomplete applications submitted in the Early round will be checked for compliance with requirements and might be returned for correction and transferred to the next applications round. The registration fee in the standard round will be KZT 30 000.
How to apply?
- Read the requirements on this page;
- Register on admissions.nu.edu.kz and submit documents and application form online;
- Pass through personal interview;
- Wait for results!
Applicants to the EMBA program are expected to have:
- The candidates are expected to have managerial work experience in national companies, business entities, public institutions, non-governmental or international organizations.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree diploma (or equivalent).
Applicants must submit the following documents:
- Two confidential letters of recommendation in English (or with English translation) according to the form available on the applicant’s personal page after registration at http://admissions.nu.edu.kz. One of the two recommendations must be written by a current or previous employer. The second referee may be chosen at the applicant’s discretion. References will be automatically sent to your referees after you click the SUBMIT button. Please kindly note that your referees will be given up to 5 days only to complete the online recommendation form;
- Two essays in English (the essay questions are available on the application form):
- Letter of corporate support in English (or with English translation) from the applicant’s current employer outlining the company’s financial commitment to pay a program tuition fee and to allow the applicant to attend the EMBA program.
- CV in English (it should not exceed one page);
- Notarized copy of Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree diploma with transcript including a notarized English translation. Applicants who obtained Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree diplomas from foreign educational institutions must request their official transcript(s) to be sent directly to the Graduate School of Business;
- The recommended level of English language proficiency is equal to an IELTS score of 6.5 with no individual component falling below a 6.0., or a TOEFL score of 232 for Computer-Based Test (CBT), 575 for Paper-Based Test (PBT) and 90 for Internet-Based Test (IBT);
But GSB recognizes that some exceptional EMBA candidates with lower IELTS or TOEFL scores will bring other valuable attributes to the EMBA program. Therefore, the Admissions Committee may assess and recognize the English language proficiency of the applicants who have scores lower than specified. To support such candidates, simultaneous Russian translation and translation of in-class materials may be made available.
- Notarized copy of the applicant’s identity card or passport;
- Notarized copy of the applicant’s employment record book (or equivalent) with English translation.
- submission of completed application package by the applicant does not guarantee admissions to the EMBA program;
- applicants are invited for an interview by the Admissions Committee. The Admissions Committee has the right to conduct an additional interview with applicants to assess their quantitative skills;
- every applicant must complete an online application form in English and submit it on the official University websitehttp://admissions.nu.edu.kz.
All the original documents must be sent to: Admissions Committee of the Graduate School of Business, 53 Kabanbay Batyr Ave., Nur-Sultan, 010000, Republic of Kazakhstan
For more information please contact us:
Admissions Office email@example.com