View Admission Requirements
Admissions requirementsImportant NoteDates and deadlinesFAQContacts
- Admission is restricted to one NUGSB program, which means that individuals interested in pursuing graduate level education in a business program offered by NUGSB must carefully read the program descriptions and decide which program is most suitable for them in helping them to realize their career goals. Upon review of applicant files, the Admissions Committee reserves the right to interview an applicant to explore whether or not another NUGSB program may better fit with his/her profile and career objectives.
- All documents must be notarized and translated into English.
- Upon notification, shortlisted applicants must provide original copies of all documents to the Admissions department of the University: 53 Kabanbay Batyr Ave., office # 1127, Nazarbayev University, Admissions Department, Astana 010000, Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Applicants who obtained their degree diplomas/certificates from foreign educational institutions must request their official transcripts be sent directly to the University.
- The Admissions Committee may, at its discretion, add additional requirements to the admissions process.
- Submission of a complete application package does not guarantee admission to the MSc in Finance program.
- Online application: from January 1 to May 12 (23.59 inclusive, Astana time). The submission of transcripts/IELTS / TOEFL/GRE/GMAT certificates are extended up to June 5th, 2017.
- Application screening: May – June
- Interview with the admissions committee: April – May
- Admissions decision: June – July
Senior Manager for Admissions
tel. +7 (7172) 70 90 28
Manager for Admissions
tel. +7(7172) 709174
tel. +7 (7172) 70 91 83