“The Only Thing that is Constant is Change”. This quote is attributed to Heraclitus, the famous Greek philosopher. This was 2500 years ago. But today the world seems to change at an exponential rate. Technology advances relentlessly, altering the rules of business. Markets are not stable, customers are increasingly demanding, their loyalties shift, and competitors aggressively target your customers. Innovation causes existing products, services, business models, and entire businesses to become obsolete. Since innovation is a key driver of change, ask yourself: are you confronting or ignoring the realities of change in your environment? Are you innovating or stagnating? Will you survive? What is your strategy?
The “Strategic Change & Innovation” program provides an integrative approach to strategy, change and innovation. It draws on research from a number of disciplinary areas such organizational behavior, strategy, human resource management, technology and innovation management. The program provides insights into best practices and proven tools and offers a framework to successfully implement change management. Topics include:
- Frequent reactions to change
- Strategic change success and failure factors
- Tools to manage change
- Managing the innovation process.
The “Strategic Change & Innovation” program is designed to help business professionals understand the challenge of managing change in their organizations. It is meant for anyone with current or anticipated leadership responsibilities, including senior executives and managers; managers expecting to take on change management roles; and those who are expected to lead and influence others without formal authority.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to understand:
- why a large percentage of change efforts fail
- how to conduct a situational analysis to identify the need for and type of change required within their organizations
- the key elements of a change process model which, if properly applied, can enhance organizational agility, performance, and effectiveness
- characteristics of change leaders and how you can develop skills as an agent of change
- the different types of innovation, how to search and select the most appropriate, and how to successfully exploit them
Venue & Time
Dates: 28 and 29 April 2015
Time: 09.00 – 17.00 – 28 April 2015
09.00 – 18.00 – 29 April 2015
Venue: Astana city, Kabanbay batyr ave., 53, Nazarbayev University
The price for this two day program is: 149.000 KZT
The program includes all course materials as well as meals and coffee.