Teaching Assistant of the Graduate School of Business
Key and functional tasks of the position:
- Assisting in course development
- Attending assigned lectures
- Preparation of materials and / or installation of equipment necessary for training
- Grading essays and examinations
- Leading discussion and/or tutorial sections
- Conducting individual study sessions
- Assisting faulty in research
- Supporting faculty in administrative duties
- Supervising exams and quizzes
- Supervising and coordinating less experienced Teaching Assistants
- Performing other duties assigned by the leadership of the School
Business trips: Envisaged
Education: Master’s degree in finance, economics, business administration, operational management or related fields. The diploma of a foreign university is preferable.
Desired professional experience: At least three years of experience in higher education (or in related fields) and / or a non-governmental organization focused on working with students.
Professional knowledge and personal qualities:
- Knowledge of the education system in the field of business management in Kazakhstan and abroad.
- Ability to work effectively individually, as well as in the team;
- Communicative skills, responsibility, conflict management skills;
- Analytical and management skills.
Proficiency in languages: Fluency in Kazakh, Russian and English languages (oral and written).
Computer skills: Knowledge of professional computer programs is preferable (for instance SPSS).
Final date of CV submission: Until filling
Please send your CV on email: email@example.com